Dino Days and Little Ladybug Birthday Greetings
Here’s a card from a recent Stamp-A-Stack of Birthday Cards! I was so pleased when one of the gals at the class told me that her nephew recently told her that he wanted a hand made dinosaur card for his birthday!! It’s amazing to see how excited our “little ones” get when their birthday is coming and both of these stamp sets have lots of choices for cards for them!
Here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
Here are the instructions and dimensions for this card:
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″. Use Big Shot and Hammered Metal Embossing Folder to add a design. This design can be used either side up for a dinosaur background. Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the card front.
- Cut Botanical Birthday Bonanza DSP using the Label Me Lovely Punch. Attach to the embossed layer with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut Bermuda Bay Classic Ink to stamp the dinosaur on Whisper White Cardstock. Use the Big Shot and the coordinating die from Dino Dies to cut out the image. Mount on the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut Bermuda Bay Classic Ink to stamp the Happy Birthday greeting on Whisper White Cardstock. Use the Big Shot and the coordinating die from Stitched Rectangle Dies to cut out the image. Mount on the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I usually add an image or embellishment on the coordinating envelope. Here’s one for you to see: