This great idea for using DSP Strips to make unique cards was shared by Jackie Bolhuis! Every card you make will be different, unique, and, of course, beautiful!!
Here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
Here are the instructions and dimensions for this card:
- Cut Blackberry Bliss Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score at 4-1/4″ – fold to create a standard card base.
- Cut Garden Green Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″. Attach to the card base.
- Cut 12 – 15 pcs of Lily Impressions DSP at 1/2″ x 6″.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″. Apply Snail Adhesive to cover cardstock.
- Cover the adhesive with DSP. Start by placing a strip of DSP at an angle across the Whisper White Cardstock. Cover with DSP by placing the strips next to each other. Alternate sides of the DSP. Place 2-3 strips beside each other and then change the direction of the strips.
- When the entire piece of Whisper White cardstock is covered, trim the edges with Paper Snips. Use the Paper Trimmer to cut the layer to 5″ x 3-3/4″. Attach over the Garden Green layer.
- Use Blackberry Bliss Classic Ink to stamp the greeting from So Sentimental stamp set on Whisper White cardstock. Cut greeting out with Stitched So Sweetly dies and the Big Shot. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach to the card front.
Here’s a look at a different design. Notice how all the strips are placed side by side going the same direction.
Watch my Facebook Live on May 7, 2020 to see how this card is made!
Now it’s time for you to use some of that DSP you have in your stash! Please share what you make!