This is a card I recently made during my weekly Facebook Live episode! I had seen a few of these cards with a mini gift bag inside on social media and decided I wanted to give it a try. The sample I CASE’d is from Karen Titus – thanks for sharing your design.
- These are the products that I used:
- Soft Succulent Cardstock
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, score at 4-1/4″ for cardbase
- 2-3/4″ x 3/4″ for greeting
- DSP (design 1): for card – 5-1/4″ x 4″; 5-1/2″ x 1″
- DSP (design 2): for gift bag – 11″ x 3″ – on the 11″ side score at 1/2″, 1″, 5″, 5-1/2″, 6″, 10″, 10-1/2″; on the 3″ side score at 3/8″
- Basic White:
- 5-1/4″ x 4″,
- 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″,
- 3″ x 3″
- Evening Evergreen:
- 3-1/8″ x 3-1/8″
Now that you’ve enjoyed this post…
- Check out my Loyalty Rewards program to learn how you can earn a $50.00 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read the Top Reasons why purchasing a $135.00 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit My Photo Gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!