Recently I was asked to make a very special birthday card. I was so pleased with the results so I’ve decided to share it with all of you! Yes, it took a lot of pieces, a lot of products and a lot of time to create this “one of a kind” creation!
Here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
Here are the instructions and dimensions for this card:
- Whisper White Cardstock:
- 1 pc 12″ x 5-1/2″, score at 4″, 7-1/2″, 11″
- 1 pc 11″ x 5-1/2″, score at 3″, 6″, 8-1/2″
- Highland Heather Cardstock:
- 2 pcs 5-3/8″ x 2-3/8″
- 2 pcs 5-3/8″ x 2-7/8″
- 2 pcs 5-3/8″ x 3-3/8″
- 2 pcs 5-3/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Designer Series Paper (Lily Impressions):
- 2 pcs 5-1/4″ x 2-1/4″
- 2 pcs 5-1/4″ x 2-3/4″
- 2 pcs 5-1/4″ x 3-1/4″
- 2 pcs 5-1/4″ x 3-3/4″
- Ribbon – 24″
Now here’s a look at the pages inside the card:
- Fold each of the Whisper White Cardstock pieces on each of the score lines with each fold being the opposite direction from the last fold.
- Use a strong adhesive like Tear ‘N Tape to attach the 1″ strip on the longer piece to the widest section of the shorter piece.
- Attach 24″ of ribbon around the folded card being sure to have the front approximately 6″ shorter than the back. This will result in the tied bow being on the front edge.
- Decide which side of the Designer Series Paper to display. Use Snail Adhesive to attach the DSP to the cardstock.
- Arrange the layers in the desired locations. Use Blackberry Bliss Classic Ink to stamp the greetings. Cut the greetings out with dies and the Big Shot. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach as desired.
- Use the Perennial Flower Punch to punch out flowers that have been stamped on Highland Heather Cardstock with Blackberry Bliss Classic Ink.
- Use Snail Adhesive and Dimensionals to attach the flowers to the layers as desired.