This Fancy Fold with a Difference was recently shared by Jo-Anne Rogers of Design with Jo in a Mystery Stamping Facebook Live. We were asked to have certain sizes of cardstock and DSP ready so that we could create with her. Each of us ended up with a different looking card even though we followed the same design. What a great way to create!!
Here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
- Cut Flirty Flamingo Cardstock at 4-1/4″ x 11” – Score at 2-3/4″ and 8-1/4″. Fold on the score lines.
- Cut 2 pcs of So Saffron Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″. Adhere 1 pc to the inside centre.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″. Use Flirty Flamingo Classic Ink to stamp a greeting near the bottom right-hand corner.
- Cut Perennial Essence DSP at 3/8″ x 5-1/8″ – use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach near the left edge of the Whisper White layer.
- Cut Perennial Essence DSP at 5-1/4″ x 4″ – use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach to the 2nd piece of So Saffron Cardstock. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach to the left side of the folded front layer.
- Use Flirty Flamingo Classic Ink to stamp a greeting on the Whisper White Cardstock piece cut at 4-1/4″ x 1-1/2″. Use the Banner Triple punch to flag the end.
- Cut Perennial Essence DSP at 1″ x 4″. Use the Banner Triple punch to flag the end.
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach to the backside of the Whisper White Cardstock flagged piece.
- Tie a piece of Crushed Curry Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon around the combined layer.
- Attach the combined greeting to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add a Rhinestone Basic Jewel for the greeting layer.