There are many possibilities with this “Fancy Fold with Ovals” design. By using different Designer Series Paper with coordinating cardstock and different stamp sets, you have endless possibilities! Thanks to Lillian Kemp for sharing this design – you can see it here.
Here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
Here are the instructions and dimensions for this card:
- Cut Mango Melody Cardstock at 11″ x 4-1/4″, score at 3-3/4″ and 9-1/4″, fold (making sure the edges meet and don’t overlap) and burnish with a bone folder.
- Cut Artistry Blooms DSP at 4″ x 3-3/4″.
- Cut Daffodil Delight Cardstock at 4″ x 3/4″. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach to the right-hand edge of the DSP.
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach to the front of the card base. The left-hand edge should be placed on the folded edge of the card base. There will only be a border on the top and bottom edges of the DSP.
- Using the 2nd largest oval from the Stitched Shapes Dies and the Big Shot, cut 1 from Whisper White Cardstock and 1 from Melon Mambo Cardstock.
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach the Melon Mambo oval to the right-hand flap being careful not to glue it to the inside base.
- Use Melon Mambo Classic Ink, Garden Green Classic Ink, and Coastal Cabana Classic Ink to stamp the flower, stem & dragonfly. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach to the front layer of the card base.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock and Daffodil Delight Cardstock at 3″ x 1/2″. Use Garden Green Classic Ink to stamp greeting on the Whisper White layer. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach the Whisper White layer over the Daffodil Delight layer.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals and Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach over the Whisper White oval.
- Embellish with Elegant Faceted Gems.