Flip Front Birthday Card
The more fun fold cards I make, the more I like them!! I’m happy to share this flip front birthday card with you.
Here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
Now you can make one, too! Here are the instructions and dimensions for this card:
- Cut Pretty Peacock Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score at 4-1/4″ – fold and burnish with Bone Folder.
- Cut Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper at 5′ X 3-3/4″. Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the front of the card base.
- Cut Pretty Peacock Cardstock at 5″ x 1″ – score at 2-1/2″. Fold and burnish with Bone Folder. Add Mono Liquid Glue to the back of one half of it so that it will adhere to the inside of the card and fold around on to the front.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5″ x 3-3/4″. If desired, use Pretty Peacock Classic Ink to stamp a message on the whisper white layer. Use Snail Adhesive to attach over the strip so that it can’t be seen when you open the card.
- Use the Big Shot and the So Sweetly Dies to cut the rectangles. The larger one from Pretty Peacock Stock and the smaller one from Whisper White Cardstock. Use Mono Liquid Glue to attach the 1″ strip to the larger rectangle.
- Use Pretty Peacock Classic Ink to stamp a greeting from the Delightful Day stamp set on the Whisper White rectangle.
Try this design with another kind of Designer Series Paper and share it!