Flowering Foils Specialty and So Very Vellum Specialty DSP
The foil outline in this specialty DSP rejects colouring so you can use sponges, daubers or Stampin’ Blends to add colour like I did on this card. By using colours that coordinate with the card base, you can make a gorgeous greeting for anyone on your list!
Here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
Here are the instructions and dimensions for this card:
- Cut Pool Party Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″.
- Cut Flowering Foils Specialty DSP at 3-1/4″ x 2-1/2″. Use Dark Pool Party Blends to colour the flowers. Or use sponge dauber with Pool Party Classic Ink to colour the flowers. Use Dark Mint Macaron Blends to colour the leaves. Attach to the top of the Whisper White Cardstock with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut So Very Vellum Specialty DSP at 3-1/4″ x 2″. Use Liquid Glue to attach to the bottom section of the Whisper White Cardstock.
- Use Mini Glue Dots to attach a length of Mint Macaron Textile Ribbon around the centre of the Whisper White Cardstock covering the jon between the 2 DSP pieces. Tie a faux bow with another piece of the ribbon. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach this layer to the card base.
- Use the Big Shot with your choice of words from the Well Written Dies to cut out the greeting from Copper Foil Sheets. This copper will coordinate with the copper on the Flowering Foils Specialty DSP. Use small dots of Liquid Glue on the back of the greeting to attach it to the So Very Vellum Specialty DSP.
You can my video on how to make this card here!