Here’s a great card combining two of the most popular suites in the current annual Stampin’ Up! catalogues – Forever Greenery and Tasteful Touches! Any colour combinations work with these sets, don’t you agree?
Here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
Here are the instructions and dimensions for this card:
- Cut Early Espresso Cardstock at 11″ x 4-1/4″, score at 5-1/2″, fold and burnish with a bone folder.
- Cut In Good Taste DSP at 5-1/4″ x 4″. Cut a length of Early Espresso Faux Suede Trim – use Mini Glue Dots to attach across the centre of the DSP. Use Stampin’ Seal to attach this layer to the card base.
- Use Forever Flourishing Dies and the Big Shot to cut out leaf images from Early Espresso Cardstock and from Gray Granite Cardstock. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach the die-cut leaves and leaves from Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper.over the ribbon.
- Use Early Espresso Classic Ink to stamp the greeting from Tasteful Touches stamp set on Gray Granite Cardstock. Use Tasteful Labels Dies and the Big Shot to cut out the greeting. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach over the ribbon and the leaves.
- Use the Confetti Borders Punch to punch out flowers from the remainder of the Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to embellish the card.