Forever Greenery is one of the most beautiful suites in the 2020 Annual Catalogue! I recently shared this card during a Facebook Live to show how easy it is to create something that anyone would love to receive.
Here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, score at 4-1/4″
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Use Soft Sea Foam and Pear Pizzazz Classic Ink to stamp the leaves from the Forever Fern stamp set.
- Use Shaded Spruce Classic Ink to stamp the dots from the Forever Fern stamp set.
- Use the Big Shot with the Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder to add texture to the layer.
- Cut Soft Sea Foam Cardstock at 1″ x 4-1/4″ – trim both ends with the Lovely Label Pick A Punch.
- Cut Forever Greenery DSP at 3/4″ x 3-3/4″ – trim both ends with the Lovely Label Pick A Punch. Use Seal Adhesive to attach to the Soft Sea Foam layer.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 1/2″ x 3-1/4″ – trim both ends with the Lovely Label Pick A Punch. Use Versamark Ink to stamp the greeting from the Lovely You stamp set – sprinkle with Silver Embossing Powder – melt the powder with the Heat Tool. Use Seal Adhesive to attach to the DSP layer.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the greeting layer over the area where the leaves meet.