Have you ever had your Stampin’ Up! Anywhere Glue Sticks (Item #104045) dry out and get so hard you think you can’t use them?
Don’t throw it away – Rejuvenate it!
1. Put a little bit of water in a cup.
2. Pull the lid off the dried up glue stick.
3. Place the glue stick (glue side down) in the water & leave overnight.
4. Remove the glue stick, and dry off with a paper towel. It’s now ready to go.
5. It will be moist and sticky for your next project.
To prevent your glue stick from drying out again, store it in a reclosable plastic bag.