Here’s a Gap Card that was shared by Faye McGuire during her recent Zoom Coffee & a Card class! You can see her sample here. We were each given a list of supplies and the sizes to cut the cardstock and DSP before the class.
Here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
- Cut Mango Melody Cardstock at 7-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ – score at 5-1/2″ – fold & burnish on the scoreline.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside layer. Use Mango Melody Classic Ink to stamp greeting on the inside making sure it will fit with the size and shape of the Front Panel layer.
- Card Front:
- Cut 1 Mango Melody cardstock at 4-1/4″ x 2″
- Cut 2 pieces of Tropical Oasis DSP at 4-1/8″ x 1-7/8″ – attach to Mango Melody cardstock on the front of the card
- Front Panel:
- Cut Mango Melody cardstock at 3-1/2″ x 2-1/4″
- Cut Whisper White cardstock at 3 1/4″ x 2″ for the front panel. Use Soft Suede Classic Ink to stamp image from the Timeless Tropical stamp set. Embellish with Champagne Rhinestones.