Using the Stitched Stars Dies with these 2018-2020 In Colours is a quick and easy way to make a Kindness card.
You can make one too – here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
Here are the instructions and dimensions for this card:
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2”. Score at 4-1/4″ and fold in 1/2 to create standard card size.
- Cut Blueberry Bushel Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″. Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the card base.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5″ x 3-3/4″.
- Use Blueberry Bushel Classic Ink to stamp the greeting from Abstract Impressions stamp set near the bottom righthand corner.
- Use the Stitched Stars Dies and the Big Shot to cut different sized stars from Blueberry Bushel Cardstock, Call Me Clover Cardstock, Pineapple Punch, Lovely Lipstick and Grapefruit Grove Cardstock. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the stars to the Whisper White Cardstock. Trim any pieces of the stars that hang over the edge of the Whisper White Cardstock. Use Snail Adhesive to attach this layer over the Blueberry Bushel Cardstock layer.
- Embellish with Basic Rhinestone Jewels.