Music From The Heart
The current Mini Stampin’ Up! catalogue has this Music From The Heart Photopolymer Stamp Set – I absolutely LOVE it!!
It reminds me of all the evenings I spent playing music with my Dad and my Brothers while growing up on the farm. We lived in the country where television reception was almost non-existent so, instead of watching a very snowy TV screen, we would play our musical instruments – great times!!
Here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
Here are the instructions and dimensions for this card:
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Blueberry Bushel Black Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″. Use Label Me Lovely Punch to punch out a design before using Snail Adhesive to attach to the card base.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5″ x 3-3/4″. Use Momento Black Ink to stamp treble clef notes and quarter music notes in a random pattern. Use the Real Red Dark Blend to colour the hearts on each music note. Use Snail Adhesive to attach over the Blueberry Bushel layer.
- Use Snail Adhesive to attach the punched out Blueberry Bushel image over the music note layer.
- Use Blueberry Bushel Classic Ink to stamp the greeting from the Music From The Heart stamp set on a scrap of Whisper White Cardstock. Use the Timeless Label Punch to punch the greeting out. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the greeting layer over the Blueberry Bushel punched out image.
- Use Memento Black Ink to stamp the keyboard image on a scrap of Whisper White Cardstock. Use Paper Snips to cut out the keyboard image. Adhere to the front of the card using Mini Glue Dots.
- Use Blueberry Bushel Classic Ink to stamp a greeting on the inside of the card base.
Now for a look at the completed card: