Nature’s Beauty with Woodgrain Background
Nature’s Beauty Stamp Set is the “Making A Difference” stamp set for 2019! During the Holiday Catalogue sales period, In Canada, $4.00 from every one of these stamp sets sold will be donated to the Center for Addiction and Mental Health in Canada.
BE A DIFFERENCE MAKER!!
Here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
Here are the instructions and dimensions for this card:
- Cut Crumb Cake Cardstock at 11″ x 4-1/4” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Pretty Peacock Cardstock at 5-1/8″ x 4″. Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the card base.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5″ x 3-7/8″. Use Crumb Cake Classic Ink and the Birch Background Stamp to stamp on the Whisper White Cardstock.
- Tip: Lay the background stamp on it’s back, ink the stamp, lay the Whisper White Cardstock over the stamp, use a piece of paper towel or scrap cardstock to lay over the Whisper White Cardstock and rub it to make sure the image is stamped.
- Use Tuxedo Memento Black Ink to stamp the deer on a scrap of Whisper White Cardstock. Use the Big Shot and a Stitched Nested Label Die to cut it out. Use the next large die to cut out a layer of Pretty Peacock Cardstock. Adhere to the deer layer with Snail Adhesive. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach to the card base.
- Use Crumb Cake Classic Ink to stamp the greeting on Crumb Cake Cardstock. Punch out the greeting with Classic Label Punch. Use a Stampin’ Dimensional on the left-hand end, use Multipurpose Liquid Glue on the right-hand end that will be laying over the deer image.
Another look at the card with an envelope:
Here’s another card made using different colours and the fox stamp:
This is another card using the Nature’s Beauty Stamp Set – and with the Pigment Sprinkles were used as well.