Using the Stamparatus to stamp the image in the corner – top and bottom! This stamp set is great for Hallowe’en, Christmas and Valentine’s. I love a stamp set that can be used for more than season, don’t you?
Dimensions and cutting instructions:
- Cinnamon Cider card stock – cut 1 @ 8-1/2″ x 7-1/2″, score at 3-3/4″
- Basic Black card stock – cut 1 @ 8-1/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Cajun Craze card stock – cut 1 @ 8″ x 3-1/4″
- Very Vanilla card stock – cut 1 @ 8-1/4″ x 3-1/2″; cut 1 @ 4-3/4″ x 3″
- Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP – cut 1 @ 3″ x 3″
- Use Stampin’ Seal to attach the Basic Black layer to the Cinnamon Cider card base.
- Use the Stamparatus to line up the spider web, greeting and inside corner words as desired.
- Use Memento Black Ink to stamp the spider web in the top RH corner and the bottom LH corner of the Very Vanilla card stock cut at 4-3/4″ x 3″.
- Use Cinnamon Cider Classic Ink to stamp the greetings on the Very Vanilla card stock.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to attach the stamped Very Vanilla layer to the top of the Cajun Craze layer and the DSP to the bottom.
- Use Mini Glue Dots to attach a layer of Cinnamon Cider Ribbon around the seam. Tie a faux bow with another length of Cinnamon Cider Ribbon.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to attach the Cinnamon Cider layer to the Basic Black layer.
- Very Vanilla card stock – cut 1 @ 11″ x 9-1/8″
- With the 11″ side at the top of the Score Board, score @ 3″ and @ 9″
- With the 9-1/8″ side at the top of the Score Board, score @ 1-1/4″ and @ 8-1/4″
- Fold on all score lines, use Tear ‘n Tape to adhere three sides – leaving one of the ends open until the card is inside and ready to mail….or give.
You can see how I assembled the card in this video.