I love how easy it is to make a card like this when you use DSP strips for the border! As long as you have pieces 1″ wide and 4-1/4″ long, you can create lots of cards quickly!
Dimensions and cutting instructions:
- Cut Bumblebee card stock at 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, score at 4-1/4″, fold and burnish with a bone folder.
- Cut DSP – 2 @ 4″-1/4″ x 1″, 2 pieces @ 3″ x 1″, 1 piece @ 6″ x 2-1/2″
- Cut Whisper White card stock @ approximately 3-1/2″ x 2″ for die cut
- Attach DSP to the card front, placing as indicated in the drawing below
- Use Ornate Layer Die & Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to cut the greeting layer out of Whisper White card stock
- Use Bumblebee Classic Ink to stamp greeting in the centre of die-cut
- Attach to the centre using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Attach DSP to the flap of the envelope with Multipurpose Liquid Glue, trip overhang with Paper Snips