I love being able to help special people celebrate their milestone birthdays! I was asked to make this special 85th Birthday Card for a friend’s Mother. What an honor to be able to celebrate with your Mom on such an auspicious occasion! Some of us never get that chance so I hope, if you do, you’ll enjoy every moment!
Here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
Here are the instructions and dimensions for this card:
- Thick Whisper White Cardstock – 8-1/2″ x 11″
- Copper Foil Sheet – 5-1/4″ x 8-1/4″
- Petal Promenade DSP – 5″ x 8″
- Blushing Bride Cardstock
- Score Thick Whisper White Cardstock at 5-1/2″, fold on the scoreline, burnish with Bone Folder.
- Use Big Shot, Well Written Dies, and Large Number Dies to cut Happy Birthday and 85 from Copper Foil Sheet before attaching it to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
- Use Big Shot and rectangle die from the Ornate Layer Dies to cut 2 pieces from Blushing Bride Cardstock. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach over the DSP.
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach Happy Birthday over the Blushing Bride rectangles.
- Use the small flower punch to punch out 2 flowers from the DSP. Use Mini Glue Dots to attach them. Embellish with Gilded Gems.