This doesn’t happen often so when it does, we all want to take advantage of it!!
Kits are a great way to “try it out”!
I’m excited to share with you a new line of creative products called the
Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has taken the guesswork out of creativity and done the hard parts,
and you get to do the fun stuff: craft! Each kit is all-inclusive and
includes the predesigned projects, preprinted pieces,
and even the adhesives you need to complete the projects.
There’s a wide variety of kits for all different occasions, and new kits are being added regularly. You can shop the current selection at www.stampinup.com/kits. But hurry! Kits are available only while supplies last!
Pick the kit that’s right for you and join me here for some creative play!
I love how the Designer Series Paper makes this Double Flap Card so special!! It is so easy to assemble once you get the pieces cut. It would be nice to have a few of these in your stash so you would be ready when a friend needs cheering up!
Now for the sizes to cut….
- Flirty Flamingo Cardstock (#141416)
- 1 @ 8″ x 4-1/4″, score @ 2-1/2″
- 1 @ 8″ x 3-1/4″, score @ 4″
- Basic White Cardstock (#159276)
- 1 @ 5-1/4″ x 4″
- 1 @ 4″ x 2-1/4″
- 2 @ 3-3/4″ x 3″
- Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper (#154558)
- 1 @ 5″ x 3-3/4″
- 1 @ 3-3/4″ x 2″
- 2 @ 3-1.2″ x 2-3/4″
- 1 @ 6″ x 2-1/2″ for envelope flap
- Golden Garden Designer Specialty Acetate (#154557)
- 1 @ 3-1/2″ x 2-3/4″
- Forever Fern Stamp Set (#152559)
- Flirty Flamingo Classic Ink (#147052)
Let’s put it together….
- Fold card base on score line & burnish
- Fold greeting cardstock on score line & burnish
- Stamp greeting on Basic White cardstock cut at 3-3/4″ x 3″ – attach to inside of the greeting layer
- Attach DSP to Basic White layers – attach to cardstock base & greeting layer
- To attach the acetate layer over the DSP, remove the film layer, decide what side you want to show (silver or gold), use very small dots of liquid glue behind the images so it can’t be seen on the front side.
- Attach DSP to envelope, trim with Paper Snips