I love how you can make this Pressed Petals “W” Fold card with DSP or stamps – whatever works for you! Thanks to Sharon Armstrong for sharing this design on Pinterest!
Here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
Here are the instructions and dimensions for this card:
- Cut Merry Merlot Cardstock at 4-1/4″ x 11” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut 2 pcs Very Vanilla Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″. Attach to both sides inside the card base.
- Cut Very Vanilla Cardstock at 11″ x 1-3/4″ – score at 2-3/4″, 5-1/2″ and 8-1/4″ – fold into a “W”.
- Cut 4 pcs Rococo Rose Cardstock at 2-3/4″ x 2-1/4″. Cut 4 pcs of Pressed Petals Specialty DSP at 2-1/2″ x 2″ – can be the same design or coordinating designs. Attach to Rococo Rose Cardstock background layers. Attach 1 of these pieces to each “side of the W” – all on the same side of the 11″ strip.
- Fold the “W” – apply adhesive on the left-hand side of the “W” – on the inside of the card base, place it near the centre on the left-hand side of the Very Vanilla layer. Apply adhesive on the right-hand side of the “W” – fold the card base closed to complete attaching the “W” layer inside the card.
- Cut Rococo Rose cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″ – attach to the card front.
- Cut Very Vanilla cardstock at 5″ x 3-3/4″. Use Merry Merlot, Rococo Rose, and Old Olive Classic Ink to stamp the greeting and the flower. Attach over the Rococo Rose cardstock on the front of the card base.
Now let’s look at the card from the top looking down:
And now let’s look inside:
You might think you don’t have enough room to write your message on but you could always add another piece of Very Vanilla on the back of the card base.
Now it’s your turn to make one…..and please share it with me!!