Quilted Birthday Card
I found this Quilted Birthday Card on Lisa’s Stamp Studio – thanks for sharing your card! I am a “quilter” and I know a lot of other crafters who are as well so it was natural for me to make a card like this! Lisa’s card didn’t use the Pressed Petals Washi Tape but I happened to have this Washi Tape so I decided to use it. I like how it makes a flower, don’t you?
These are the products used for this card:
You can see more details and order for your stash by clicking on the image or the description.
These are the sizes and instructions:
- Cut Rococo Rose Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Very Vanilla Cardstock at 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″. Attach to card base with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut Pear Pizzazz Cardstock at 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″. Cut 4 pieces of DSP at 1-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ – cut 2 of these squares diagonally. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach the triangles along each side of the Pear Pizzazz Cardstock.
- Cut Rococo Rose Cardstock at 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″. Use Big Shot and Tufted Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder to add a design.
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach two 1-1/4″ DSP squares to the embossed Rococo Rose square. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach over the Pear Pizzazz layer.
- Use Rococo Rose Classic Ink to stamp the greeting from the Itty Bitty Greeting stamp set on a scrap of Very Vanilla Cardstock. Use the Classic Label Punch to cut it out. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach to the front of the card base.
- Peel 6 petals from the Pressed Petals Washi Tape and attach to the centre of the Rococo Rose square forming a flower. Add a Gold Faceted Gem for the flower centre.