These cute little flowers are made with the Confetti Flowers Border Punch. I loved arranging them to make a Rainbow Birthday Card that I’m excited to send to a special friend on my list!
Here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
Here are the instructions and dimensions for this card:
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, score & fold at 4-1/4″, burnish with Bone Folder.
- Cut Brass Foil Sheet at 5-1/4″ x 4″. Use Layering Oval Die & Big Shot to cut an oval from the centre of the Brass Foil Sheet. Use Stampin’ Seal to attach to the card base.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5″ x 3-3/4″. Use Stampin’ Seal to attach the Brass Foil oval to the centre of this layer.
- Use Flowering Border Punch to punch out flowers from selected rainbow colours. You will need 1 large flower and 2 medium flowers of each colour for this design.
- Arrange the flowers in “rainbow order” around the oval with the large flower closest to the oval and the 2 medium flowers as the supporting “legs”.
- Once you’re happy with the layout, place some Multipupose Liquid Glue on your Silicone Mat (don’t have this mat? You can use waxed paper.) Use the sticky putty on the end of your Take Your Pick Tool to pick up the flower, dip it in the liquid glue, and place it on the Whisper White layer. I placed all the large flowers first and then added the medium flowers.
- Stamp the greeting from Peaceful Moments stamp set in Memento Black Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Use Layering Oval Die & Big Shot to cut it out. Attach over the Brass oval with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- NOTE: Try to keep from getting liquid glue on the Brass oval – if you look closely you can see that I got a few smudges on mine! It’s really hard to get them off!! 😄