The new Rainbow Glimmer Paper that was introduced in the Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalogue is beautiful! It can be cut easily with the Paper Trimmer, Dies, Punches, or Paper Snips. And the sparkles don’t come off when you work with it!
Here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
Here are the instructions and dimensions for this card:
- Cut Crumb Cake Cardstock at 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, score at 4-1/4″, burnish with a bone folder.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5″ x 3-3/4″. Use Big Shot and largest Stitched So Sweetly Die to cut a section out of the centre.
- Cut Crumb Cake Cardstock at 4-7/8″ x 3-5/8″. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach over the Whisper White “frame” that is left from the last step.
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach the Crumb Cake/Whisper White layer to the card base.
- Use Crumb Cake Classic Ink with the “dots” stamp from the Forever Fern stamp set to create the desired background on the Whisper White layer with the scalloped edges.
- Use the Forever Flourishing Dies with the Big Shot to cut the stem of leaves from the Rainbow Glimmer Paper. If desired, cut other shapes to use as embellishments.
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach to the Whisper White layer with the scalloped edges.
- Use Crumb Cake Classic Ink to stamp the greeting on Whisper White Cardstock. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach to over the Rainbow Glimmer leaves.
- Embellish with Champagne Rhinestones.