Get your Retiring Colours now!!
Each year Stampin’ Up! has 5 “In Colors” that retire….
and we get 5 new “In Colors”!
So…if you want any of these 2019 – 2021 In Colors:
Rococo Rose; Terracotta Tile; Pretty Peacock; Seaside Spray; and Purple Posy, don’t delay or you will be disappointed!!
The Purple Posy ink refill has been discontinued for a while now. The refills for the rest of these lovely colors will sell out quickly so be sure to order yours SOON.
The 2020 – 2021 Annual Catalogue expires at the beginning of May, but the ink refills and card stock packages will likely disappear before then.
(*NOTE: Purple Posy is not available in an ink pad, so it does not have an ink refill; however, the color IS available in the form of a Stampin’ Write Marker, Stampin’ Blends alcohol-based marker combo, and cardstock).
Are you wondering what else you can use your ink refills for, besides juicing up your ink pads? There are at least a DOZEN other things you can do with them.
Here’s a handy list you may want to save for future reference:
Things to do with ink refills…
- Keep ink pads juicy for years!
- Re-Ink Stampin’ Spots
- Re-ink Stamp & Write Markers
- Paint/watercolour with brushes or Water Painters
- Splatter ink with brushes or Water Painters
- Mix with water or rubbing alcohol in Stampin’ Spritzer and spritz on projects (add Shimmer Paint for extra sparkle)
- Tint Shimmer Paint
- Tint Embossing Paste
- Dye Ribbon
- Use in the Polished Stone Technique
- Use in the Baby Wipe Technique
- Use in Shaving Cream Technique
- Use in Marble Rolling Technique