SAB 2020 – Happy Birthday to You with Birthday Dies
This is a sample used for a recent Monthly Card Club class. You’ll notice that it doesn’t have a sentiment because I think it could be for a birthday, an anniversary, a wedding, an engagement or maybe thinking of you! The inside is blank so you can write the appropriate greeting when you decide it’s occasion. The title of this post uses the name of the stamp set.
Here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
Here are the instructions and dimensions for this card:
- Cut Seaside Spray Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″. Use the Parisian Flourish Embossing Folder with the Big Shot & the 3D Embossing Plate to create texture on the front layer of the card base.
- Cut Basic Black Cardstock at 3″ x 4″. Use Big Shot and Tin Tile Embossing Folder to add a design.
- Cut Sparkle Glimmer Paper at 4-1/2 x 3-1/4″. Attach to the front of the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut Seaside Spray Cardstock with the largest So Sweetly Dies and the Big Shot. Attach Seaside Spray Ribbon around the cardstock near the bottom. Tie a faux bow near the side.
- Attach to the Sparkle Glimmer Paper with Stampin’ Dimensionals – note that Snail Adhesive will not adhere to the Glimmer Paper.
- Use Memento Black Ink to stamp the cake image from Happy Birthday to You stamp set twice. Cut the full cake image out with the die and the Big Shot. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to colour the cake plate. Cut the flowers out with the die and the Big Shot. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to colour the flower images. Add shimmer to the flowers with Wink of Stella Clear.
- Embellish with 3 Basic Pearls near the top left-hand corner of the scalloped Seaside Spray layer.