SAB 2020 – Happy Birthday to You with Dies
The dies that coordinate with the Happy Birthday To You stamp set were so popular, they were sold out before the end of Sale-A-Bration! I had the foresight to purchase it before it disappeared from the inventory so I’m able to share it with you on this card and on this one! Both of these cards use the same design but they certainly look different when different colours are used! Once more, the Stampin’ Blends colours and the ribbon match the cardstock perfectly resulting in an gorgeous card that anyone would love to receive!
Here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
Here are the instructions and dimensions for this card:
- Cut Highland Heather Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Use the Parisian Flourish Embossing Folder with the Big Shot & the 3D Embossing Plate to create texture on the front layer of the card base.
- Cut Sparkle Glimmer Paper at 4-1/2 x 3-1/4″. Attach to the front of the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut Highland Heather Cardstock with the largest So Sweetly Dies and the Big Shot. Attach Tricolor Ribbon 3/8″ around the cardstock near the bottom with Glue Dots.
- Attach to the Sparkle Glimmer Paper with Stampin’ Dimensionals – Note that Snail Adhesive will not adhere to the Glimmer Paper.
- Use Memento Black Ink to stamp the cake image from Happy Birthday to You stamp set two times on Whisper White Cardstock.
- Cut the full cake image out with the die and the Big Shot. Use Stampin’ Blends to colour the cake plate.
- Cut the flowers out with the die and the Big Shot. Use Stampin’ Blends to colour the flower images. Add shimmer to the flowers with Wink of Stella Clear.
- Embellish with 3 Basic Pearls near the top left-hand corner of the scalloped Highland Heather layer.