Lovely Ladybug Birthday Greeting
Here are some very cute little ladybugs that you’ll find in the 2020 Sale-A-Bration Brochure. For the time being, I find it easy to cut them out with circle punches or circle dies but, after February 3, 2020, dies for cutting them out will be available to purchase!! All the images in this set can be coloured or left “as is” after stamping making them one of the best stamp sets for everyone to create exactly what they want!!
Want to see some tips about this card? Watch my video here!!
Here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
Here are the instructions and dimensions for this card:
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Basic Black Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″. Before attaching to the card base, use the Starburst Punch and Layering Circle Die with the Big Shot to cut out background layers for the ladybug images. Use Snail Adhesive to attach the Basic Black layer to the card base.
- Cut Real Red Cardstock at 5″ x 3-3/4″. Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the Basic Black layer.
- Stamp the ladybug images on Whisper White Cardstock. Colour with the Blends – Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate, Basic Black. Embellish the tiny flower with a Real Red Rhinestones. Punch out one image with the 2″ Circle Punch and cut the other image out with the appropriate Layering Circle Die and the Big Shot.
- Use Glue Dots to attach a piece of Silver Metallic Edged Ribbon to the back of one of the ladybug images. Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the Real Red layer.
- Attach the other ladybug image using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use Real Red Classic Ink to stamp the greeting on Whisper White Cardstock. Trace the area around the greeting using the background paper saved from mounting the stamp or trace throught the opening where the stamp was located in the stamp set. This will give the proper spacing for the cutting. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the greeting near the top of the Real Red layer.