SAB 2020 – Lovely Lily Pad Greeting
Sale-A-Bration really is the best time of the year to get FREE products! And, in 2020, Stampin’ Up! has added some great items that coordinate with each other – DSP, stamp set AND dies!! Wow – what a deal!! Be sure to check the website often – more products were introduced in March!
Here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
Here are the instructions and dimensions for this card:
- Cut Blackberry Bliss Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Granny Apple Green Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″. Use Granny Apple Green Classic Ink to stamp the lily pad image from the Lovely Lily Pad stamp set. Use the Big Shot and the coordinating die from the Lily Pad Dies to cut out the image. Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the card base. Note: Stamping and cutting before attaching to the card base saves you cardstock.
- Cut Lily Impressions DSP at 5″ x 3-3/4″. Use the Big Shot and a Circle Die to cut a layer out of the DSP before using Snail Adhesive to attach over the Granny Apple Green layer.
- Use the Big Shot and a Circle Scallop Die to cut out a layer. Use Snail Adhesive to attach over the hole on the DSP.
- Use Flirty Flamingo Classic Ink to stamp a lily image on Very Vanilla Cardstock. Use the Big Shot to cut out the lily image.
- Use the Big Shot to cut out a Lily vein from Flirty Flamingo Cardstock. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach over the lily image. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach over the lily pad.
- Use Blackberry Bliss to stamp the greeting from Timeless Tulips stamp set on Very Vanilla Cardstock. Use Paper Snips to cut a flag end before attaching with Stampin’ Dimensionals.