Clear Envelope Makes It Easy To Create A Shaker Card!
For my birthday, I received a card like this one from a good friend of mine so have created this one using different colours that coordinate with the Brights Sequins that I had in my stash!! Using one of the Stampin’ Up! clear envelopes to make a shaker card is so much easier that putting the pieces together with foam strips!
Card base: Cut Melon Mambo Cardstock – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
1st layer: Cut Basic Black Cardstock – 5-1/4″ x 4″ – use Snail Adhesive to attach to the card base
2nd layer: Cut Whisper White Cardstock – 5″ x 3-3/4″
– use Melon Mambo Classic Ink with the smaller circle from the Happy Celebrations Stamp Set to create border images
– use Daffodil Delight Classic Ink with the larger circle from the Happy Celebrations Stamp Set to create border images
– use Memento Tuxedo Ink to stamp the “Outline Happy” stamp from Happy Celebrations Stamp Set near the top of the Whisper White Cardstock
– use Melon Mambo Classic Ink to stamp the “Solid Happy” stamp from Happy Celebrations Stamp Set inside the “Outline Happy”
– use Memento Tuxedo Ink to stamp the “Birthday to You” stamp from Happy Celebrations Stamp Set below “Happy”
– insert the stamped 2nd layer inside a Clear Envelope
– add some Bright Sequins in front of the stamped layer
– fold the envelope tightly against the edges and adhere to the back
– use Snail Adhesive to attach to the Basic Black layer
You will find the current Hostess Code listed on the right hand side of this page. Please use this code on all orders under $200.00.
If your order is over $200.00, before S&H and GST, please DO NOT use a hostess code as you will qualify for Stampin’ Rewards and be able to pick FREE products!
Do you love shopping in your jammies? Here’s where you can shop 24/7 www.stampingcreationswithmarilyn.com
Every person who places an “on line” order with me receives a hand stamped card in the mail! Unfortunately, if you select “no contact” when you are checking out, I won’t be able to send you a card because I won’t have details of your address!