I want to thank you for making frequent online purchases with me by giving you a FREE shopping spree!
Here’s all you need to do:
- Print off my Shopper Rewards Card
- Place a $60.00 OnLine order (before GST and S/H) at my OnLine Store and use my current month host code (changes monthly)
- Punch out 1 Shopper Rewards Circle
- Punch out all 10 Shopper Rewards Circles and earn free products from me!
When you reach $600.00 in purchases, send me an email with your name, mailing address, email address and your choice of $60.00 in FREE items. Once I verify your qualifying orders, I will send you the free products. (Please allow 3-4 weeks for purchase and mailing.)
- Qualifying purchases exclude shipping and handling, GST and any payments you may have made toward hostess rewards.
- Orders must include the monthly host code to qualify – updated code every month.
- My Shopper Rewards are in addition to Stampin’ Up! Rewards you earn for orders over $200.00.
- If your order is over $200.00, please do not add the host code. (But make sure you punch out at least 3 Shopper Reward Circles!)
- Orders may not be combined to reach $60.00 (for example, a $25.00 order in February and a $35.00 order in June does not qualify. Additionally, any excess above $60.00 from one order may not be combined with a subsequent order to reach $60.00).
- All purchases must be made in your own name.
- You are responsible to track your own purchases and card. Click here for a printable card.
- Only one full card may be redeemed at a time.
- My Shopper Rewards Card expires one year after your initial qualifying purchase. For example, if your first purchase is made April 15, 2020, you have until April 15, 2021, to redeem a fully completed card.
- All selected free products are subject to availability at the time the order is placed.
How Do I Place an Online Order?
- Go to my online store
- Choose your items and add them to your shopping cart
- Click on the shopping cart link
- Add host code near the bottom of the form
- Click Apply
- Click Check Out
- If you don’t have an online account, you will be asked to set one up
- You must live in Canada to place an order with me