Thanks to Carmen Carnegie for sharing her design for this Special Birthday Greeting card. The Pretty Peacock Foil Paper from the Noble Peacock Specialty Designer Series Paper is perfect! This package comes with these 3 different designs – aren’t they gorgeous??
Here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
Here are the instructions and dimensions for this card:
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 4-1/4″ x 11”. Score at 5-1/2″ – fold in 1/2 to create a standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Cut Basic Black Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Cut Noble Peacock Specialty Designer Series Paper at 3-7/8″ x 1-5/8″
- You can use 1 piece of each colour (Blueberry Bushel, Old Olive, Pretty Peacock) or you could use 2 or 3 of the same colour!
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach the DSP to the Basic Black Cardstock
- Use Snail Adhesive to attach that completed layer to the card base
- Cut a 5″ length of Old Olive/Pretty Peacock Ribbon and cut a 5″ length of Whisper White Flax Ribbon. Use Mini Glue Dots to attach over the DSP pieces
- Use Pretty Peacock Classic Ink to stamp your greeting on Whisper White Cardstock
- Use the Big Shot and a die from the Stitched Nested Labels to cut out the greeting
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach over the ribbons
- Embellish with Noble Peacock Rhinestones
This paper works so well in this sample as well!