All type of adhesives including snail, dimensionals, liquid glue, glue dots, tear & tape, Fast Fuse and adhesive sheets.
How would you like to have this Eiffel Tower Amour Card sitting on your desk? All the elements from the Parisian Beauty Suite in the January to June 2020 Mini Catalogue are beautiful compliments to each other! In this card, you can see Parisian Blossoms Specialty DSP (Designer Series Paper) and die cuts using the Parisian Dies with the Big Shot.
We used Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets (retired) on the back of the “swirl” before cutting with the Big Shot and the dies. By doing this, we eliminated the need for applying liquid glue to these thin, delicate pieces because the sheets have double-sided adhesive and cover the entire image!
- Cut Cherry Cobbler Cardstock at 4-1/4″ x 11”
- Score at 5-1/2″ and 2-3/4″
- Fold at the 5-1/2″ score line and fold back at the 2-3/4″ score line – this will create a Z-Fold card
- Cut Parisian Blossoms DSP at 2-1/2″ x 4″
- Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the front of the Z-Fold
- Cut Cherry Cobbler Cardstock at 4-1/4″ x 2-3/4″
- Use Snail Adhesive on the left-hand side and attach it over the DSP making sure that the adhesive doesn’t go over the inside layer of the card
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 2-1/2″ x 4″
- Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the inside layer of the card
- Make sure it is placed exactly behind the Cherry Cobbler layer.
- Use the Big Shot and the dies from the Parisian Dies to cut “Amour” and the “Swirl” from Petal Pink Cardstock
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach to the card front.
- Use the Big Shot and the die from the Parisian Dies to cut the “Swirl” and the “Solid Eiffel Tower” from Champagne Cardstock
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach to the card front
- Embellish with a Champagne Rhinestone
This suite can be used for other projects like this one!