The Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine is an awesome tool! It can be used with dies or embossing folders to easily cut shapes and add texture to your projects.
When you need to place lots of intricate pieces together like a puzzle, you can use Press’n’Seal for Card Making! You can see how I used it for this card in this video. What a great way to use Press ‘n Seal from the kitchen to help with your card making!
Here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
Here are the instructions and dimensions for this card:
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 11″ x 4-1/4″, score at 5-1/2″, burnish with a Bone Folder.
- Cut Magenta Madness Cardstock at 4-1/4″ x 3-1/4″. Use Stampin’ Seal to attach to the card base.
- Cut Basic Black Cardstock at 4″ x 3″. Use Stampin’ Seal to attach to over the Magenta Madness layer.
- Use the poppy die from the Poppy Moments Dies and the Big Shot to cut a poppy from Magenta Madness Cardstock.
- Use the outline die from the Poppy Moments Dies and the Big Shot to cut out an outline from Silver Foil Sheet.
- Place the outline upside down on a piece of Press’n’Seal.
- Carefully place pieces of the Magenta Madness Poppy into the outline.
- Once all the pieces are in place, use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach to the Basic Black layer. Do the same for the smaller poppy.
- Use the leave dies and the Big Shot to cut leaves from the Granny Apple Green cardstock. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach to the card front.
- Use Magenta Madness Classic Ink to stamp the greeting from the Peaceful Moments stamp set.