The Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine is an awesome tool! It can be used with dies or embossing folders to easily cut shapes and add texture to your projects.
Tropical Oasis DSP Greetings
The Tropical Oasis DSP that appears in the 2020 Mini Catalogue is just what we need at this time to brighten our days! By selecting cardstock that coordinates with the colours in the Designer Series Paper, the card comes together easily. For this card, I also used 2 of the coordinating colours for the greeting from the Layered With Kindness stamp set.
Here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
Here are the instructions and dimensions for this card:
- Cut Mango Melody Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Pear Pizzazz Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″. Cut Tropical Oasis DSP at 5-1/4″ x 2-1/4″. Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the right-hand side of the Pear Pizzazz Cardstock.
- Use Big Shot and Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder and the 3D Embossing Folder Plate to add a design to the left-hand side of the Pear Pizzazz Cardstock.
- Use Mini Glue Dots to attach a length of Real Red Cotton Ribbon over the edge of the DSP.
Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the card base.
- Use Melody Mango Classic Ink and Real Red Marker to stamp the greeting from the Layered With Kindness stamp set on Whisper White Cardstock. Punch out the greeting with the Label Me Lovely Punch. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach over the Real Red Ribbon.
- Use Mini Glue Dots to attach a Tropical Oasis Trinket on the greeting layer.
You can see my video here if you want to see the steps I used!