The Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine is an awesome tool! It can be used with dies or embossing folders to easily cut shapes and add texture to your projects.
Plaid With Lovely As A Tree Christmas Greetings
When I see red and black plaid with Lovely As A Tree Christmas greetings, I feel the warmth of the festive season! This card does have more layers than usual but I think the results are amazing!! Using the Red Rhinestones for decorations on the tree adds the right amount of sparkle to the final project.
- Cut Shaded Spruce Cardstock at 4-1/4″ x 11” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Basic Black Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″. Attach to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut Very Vanilla Cardstock at 5″ x 3-3/4″. Use Gray Granite Classic Ink on the Hardwood Stamp. Lay the stamp on it’s back – then lay the cardstock on top of it and burnish with your fingers or a closed stamp pad. Attach to the Basic Black layer with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut Real Red Cardstock at 5″ x 2″. Using the Stamparatus with Memento Black Ink on the Buffalo Check Stamp, create the plaid image. Use Snail Adhesive to attach over the woodgrain layer.
- Cut Very Vanilla Cardstock at 3-3/4″ x 2-1/4″. Use Shaded Spruce Classic Ink to stamp the tree. Embellish with Red Rhinestones. Use Snail Adhesive to attach to Shaded Spruce Cardstock that has been cut at 4″ x 2-1/2″. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach this layer to the card.
- Use Real Red Classic Ink to stamp the greeting on a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock. Use the Stitched Framelit Oval and the Big Shot to cut it out. Use Snail Adhesive on the edge that will be over the “tree” layer. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals on the other side.
- Use Real Red Classic Ink to stamp a very on the inside layer of Very Vanilla Cardstock.
These are the products used to make this card:
now for a look with the envelope….