Simplify the creative process by purchasing select tools and stamp sets together at a discount.
Mini 2020 – Timeless Tropical with Dies
This tropical flower card reminds me that spring is on it’s way! I’m so glad because I feel that this winter has been too long so I’ll welcome any sign of spring! The subtle background was created by using the coordinating classic ink to stamp on the cardstock. Another option is to use Designer Series Paper that is part of this Suite.
Here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
Here are the instructions and dimensions for this card:
- Cut Very Vanilla Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Soft Suede Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″. Use the Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder, the 3D Blue Plate and the Big Shot to add design. Use Liquid Glue to attach to the card front.
- Cut So Saffron Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 3″. Use Crushed Curry Classic Ink with the large hibiscus stamp to create a background layer. Use Liquid Glue or Snail Adhesive to attach over the Soft Suede layer.
- Cut Basic Black Cardstock at 3-3/4″ x 2-3/4″. Cut Very Vanilla Cardstock at 3-1/2″ x 2-1/2″.
Use Memento Black Ink to stamp the greeting from the Timeless Tropical stamp set near the bottom. Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the Basic Black Cardstock. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach to the card front.
- Use Memento Black Ink to stamp the large hibiscus stamp on Very Vanilla Cardstock. Cut the image out with the die from In The Tropics and the Big Shot. Colour the hibiscus with So Saffron Stampin’ Blends and Real Red Stampin’ Blends. Add Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the stamen. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach to the front of the greeting layer.
- Use Memento Black Ink to stamp the leaf stamp on Old Olive Cardstock. Cut the image out with the die from In The Tropics and the Big Shot. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach to the front of the greeting layer.