Framelits and Thinlits and Edgelits
When I saw the Stitched Triangle Dies I just knew they’d be perfect for making Christmas Trees with Designer Series Paper (DSP)! Check it out and let me know what you think!!
Stamps: Tree Angle (#153442)
Mossy Meadow (#133676),
Thick Whisper White (#140272),
Whisper White (#100730),
Heartwarming Hugs DSP (#153492)
Ink: Mossy Meadow (#147111)
Cut & Emboss Machine (#149653),
Stitched Triangles (#152710),
Lovely Labels Pick a Punch (#152883),
Winter Snow Embossing Folder (#153577),
Snowflake Adhesive-Backed Embellishments (#153545),
Paper Trimmer (#152392),
Stampin’ Seal (#152813),
Multipurpose Liquid Glue (#110755),
Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430)
Mossy Meadow: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, score @ 4-1/4″; 4-1/4″ x 1″
Thick Whisper White: 5″ x 3-3/4″
Whisper White: 3-3/4″ x 3/4″; 5-1/4″ x 4″
Heartwarming Hugs DSP: 3 different pcs @ 4-1/2″ x 3″
- Fold Mossy Meadow Card Stock on the scoreline, burnish with Bone Folder
- Use Cut & Emboss Machine with Winter Snow Embossing Folder to emboss Thick Whisper White Card Stock. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach to the card base.
- Use Cut & Emboss Machine with 3 largest Isosceles Stitched Triangle Dies to cut 3 “trees” from DSP – use Liquid Glue to attach 2 over the embossed layer – use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the 3rd “tree”.
- Punch 1 end of the 1″ strip of Mossy Meadow card stock with the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch.
- Stamp the greeting on 3/4″ strip of Whisper White card stock – punch 1 end with the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach to the Mossy Meadow strip. Use liquid glue & dimensionals to attach over the trees.
- Embellish with Snowflake Adhesive-Backed Embellishments.