Heat embossing, dry embossing, embossing folders, embossing with dies
When you want shiny die-cut words, you do Double Heat Embossing! Yes, you read that correct, double heat embossing – it’s easy and I’ll tell you how!!
Here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
Here are the instructions and dimensions for this card:
- Cut Cinnamon Cider Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Use Big Shot and Ornate Layer Dies to cut 5 pieces of Ornate Garden Specialty DSP.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach to the card base.
- Use Big Shot and Well Written Dies to cut the greeting from Cinnamon Cider Cardstock.
- Add Versamark and Clear Embossing Powder over the greeting.
- Melt the embossing powder with the Heat Tool.
- Do this twice.
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach over the DSP.