Different folds used for simple and fancy cards.
Today I’m sharing a bright greeting card that certainly looks like spring! This fancy fold card has a window in the front layer so you can peek inside. The Stitched So Sweetly dies make it easy to create these cheery layers.
Here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
Here are the instructions and dimensions for this card:
- Cut Pineapple Punch Cardstock at 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, score at 4-1/4″, fold on score line to create the card base.
- Use the Big Shot and the largest rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies to cut a window out of the front of the card base. Keep the cut-out piece to use in the card.
- Use the Big Shot and the second largest rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies to cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Use Early Espresso Classic Ink to stamp the greeting from Love What You Do stamp set.
- Use Pineapple Punch Classic Ink to stamp flowers below the greeting and around the window on the card front. Attach to the Pineapple Punch “Window” cut out of the card front.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 8″ x 5-1/4″, score at 4″ and 2-1/4″, fold on score lines into a “Z” fold. Use Pineapple Punch Classic Ink to stamp flowers along the left-hand side. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach inside the card base.
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach the greeting layer to the right-hand side of the “Z” fold making sure that is shows through the window in the card front.
Now let’s have a look and the inside layers:
I hope you’ll try this fun fold and share it with me.