Cardstock, Vellum, Thick Cardstock
Gorgeous fall colours are bringing these amazing Harvest Happy Birthday wishes! Each year, when the colours start to change, I yearn for warm, cuddly sweaters and long evenings by the fireplace. I love the fall colours as you can see in this sample and in this one. What is your favourite fall colour?
Dimensions and cutting instructions:
- When you start by having the card base and envelope in a set, you don’t have a lot left to do! So…let’s get started – fold and burnish card base!
- Use Large Oval Dies and Cut & Emboss Machine to cut an oval from Cajun Craze card stock.
- Use Well Written Dies with Cut & Emboss Machine to cut out the greeting from Gold Fold Sheet.
- Before cutting the leaves with the Nature’s Roots Dies and the Cut & Emboss Machine, fill the Stampin’ Spritzer with water and spritz on the Bumblebee card stock, the Pumpkin Pie card stock and the Early Espresso card stock. This will allow the dry embossing to be deeper more pronounced.
- Attach the leaves to the back of the oval with Mini Glue Dots.
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach the completed oval & leaves to the card front.
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach the words to the oval.
- Make a bow with at least 2 pieces of Linen Thread – attach with a “rolled” Mini Glue Dot.