Positive thoughts for sharing to help us through each day.
Tag Archive: Positive Wishes
Congratulations on Your Demonstrator Anniversary!
I’m so blessed to have some lovely ladies as my Stampin’ Up! downline team so, when the anniversary of their joining date arrives, I send them a card like this to honor the occasion! It’s a small token of appreciation to let them know they are appreciated each & every day. This is the card I made for the recent Anniversaries. The gold embossing is to remind them that they’re like gold to me!!
Here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
Here are the instructions and dimensions for this card:
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Blueberry Bushel Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″. Use Versamark to stamp Congratulations from the First Frost Stamp Set near the centre. Sprinkle with Gold Embossing Powder. Melt the powder with the Heat Tool. Use the Big Shot and a die from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies to cut out the greeting. Use Snail Adhesive to attach the Blueberry Bushel layer to the card base.
- Cut a piece of Perennial Essence DSP at 5″ x 3-3/4″. Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the Blueberry Bushel layer.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the cut out greeting to the DSP.
- Embellish with a gold Designer Element.
It’s A Great Time To Be Your Own Boss!
During this time of uncertainty,
take time to reflect on the positives in your business
and be thankful for what you have.
It’s a great time to be your own boss!
- You Control Your Own Destiny – set a goal, work to achieve it and enjoy the results!
- You Can Find Your Own Work/Life Balance – set working hours around family time – enjoy a “win-win” situation.
- You Choose the People You Work With – you can work alone, part-time or full time with a trusted employee/friend.
- You Take on the Risk – And Reap the Rewards – sometimes the rewards are small (seeing a new customer be delighted with their creation!) and sometimes the rewards are huge (earning an all-expense paid trip!) but no matter what the reward is, you know you’ve taken a risk and succeeded.
- You Can Challenge Yourself – keep learning new things each day and you’ll keep many “old age” things away for a long time.
- You Can Follow Your Passion – be excited to wake up and get going every day while doing what you love!
- You Can Get Things Done – Faster – be proactive and, after having your “one on one meeting with yourself”, made a decision!
- You Can Connect With Your Customers – whether you get together individually, at a class or online, you’ll always have fun and learn from each other.
- You Can Give Back to Your Community – being able to set your own schedule, budget and projects allows you to share your talents for the betterment of your community
- You Feel Pride in Building Something of Your Own – whether you continue for 1 year or many years, you’ll be proud of building something of your own.
Celebrate International Women’s Day
Wishing you a day filled with goodness and warmth, happiness; today and always. No matter how I look at you, you appear to be an angel, and Women’s Day is the perfect way to say; I am so lucky to have you in my life. Happy International Women’s Day ladies!
Las Vegas Get-Away!
Recently my hubby and I were invited by our son and his wife to join them for a week in Las Vegas! What a treat to get away from the snow and cold in Alberta!! We walked (a LOT!), played casino games (a little), went to an Oilers Hockey Game, went to a couple of shows, ate some delicious food (like huge milkshakes!), drove to see the Hoover Dam and even found some time to relax by the heated pool!!
Now we’re back home watching the snow falling and the wind blowing! I think we’re going to start planning for next year!!