Ribbons of all colour and kinds
When you have Designer Series Paper (DSP) pieces that you’re just not sure what you should do with them, here’s an idea! Make a sunburst card using both sides of your beautiful DSP!
Here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
Here are the instructions and dimensions for this card:
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Shaded Spruce Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″.
- Cut Just Jade Cardstock at 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″. Use Stampin’ Seal to attach to Shaded Spruce Cardstock.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5″ x 3-3/4″. Use Just Jade Classic Ink to stamp the greeting from the Positive Thoughts stamp set. Use Stampin’ Seal to attach to Just Jade Cardstock.
- Cut 4 pieces of Forever Greenery DSP at 4″ x 1-1/2″. Cut each piece into 2 triangles by inserting in the Paper Trimmer by placing the upper left-hand corner to the lower right-hand corner.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 4-3/4″ x 2-3/4″. This layer will be used to attach the DSP to make the sunburst. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach the triangles to the cardstock starting in the centre and working towards the outside edges. When all the cardstock is covered, turn it over and trim with Paper Snips. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach over the layer with the greeting.
- Cut a length of Just Jade 1/4″ Ribbon. Use Mini Glue Dots to attach over all the layers along the edge of the DSP layer. Cut a length of Just Jade 1/4″ Ribbon to tie a “faux” bow.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to attach the completed layers over the card base.