Ribbons of all colour and kinds
Little Ladybug with Dies
This is just the cutest Little Ladybug that you can only get with a qualifying order of $375.00 (CAN) and now you can also purchase the coordinating dies!! I’ve seen it used for birthday cards, thank you cards, welcome baby cards, get well cards, and I’m sure there are others that I haven’t found yet!
Here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
Here are the instructions and dimensions for this card:
- Cut Mint Macaron Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″.
Use Memento Black Ink to stamp the flower. Use the Mint Macaron Blends to colour the flower stem.
- Use Smoky Slate Classic Ink to colour the Stampin’ Up! side of the Stone Embossing Folder. Use the Big Shot and the Stone Embossing Folder to add design and colour to Whisper White Cardstock. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach to the card base.
- Use Memento Black Ink to stamp the flower top on Pineapple Punch cardstock. Cut out with the Ladybug Dies and the Big Shot. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach over the stamped flower on the Whisper White cardstock. Add some glimmer to the centre of the flower with Shimmery Crystal Effects.
- Use Memento Black Ink to stamp the ladybug. Colour with Stampin’ Blends. Cut out with the Ladybug Dies and the Big Shot.
- Use Memento Black Ink to stamp the greeting on Pineapple Punch cardstock. Cut out with Stitched So Sweetly Dies and the Big Shot. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach to the card front.
- Tie a bow using Mint Macaron Sheer Ribbon – attach to the flower stem with a Mini Glue Dot.