Rubber, cling and photopolymer stamps
I love how the Designer Series Paper makes this Double Flap Card so special!! It is so easy to assemble once you get the pieces cut. It would be nice to have a few of these in your stash so you would be ready when a friend needs cheering up!
Now for the sizes to cut….
- Flirty Flamingo Cardstock (#141416)
- 1 @ 8″ x 4-1/4″, score @ 2-1/2″
- 1 @ 8″ x 3-1/4″, score @ 4″
- Basic White Cardstock (#159276)
- 1 @ 5-1/4″ x 4″
- 1 @ 4″ x 2-1/4″
- 2 @ 3-3/4″ x 3″
- Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper (#154558)
- 1 @ 5″ x 3-3/4″
- 1 @ 3-3/4″ x 2″
- 2 @ 3-1.2″ x 2-3/4″
- 1 @ 6″ x 2-1/2″ for envelope flap
- Golden Garden Designer Specialty Acetate (#154557)
- 1 @ 3-1/2″ x 2-3/4″
- Forever Fern Stamp Set (#152559)
- Flirty Flamingo Classic Ink (#147052)
Let’s put it together….
- Fold card base on score line & burnish
- Fold greeting cardstock on score line & burnish
- Stamp greeting on Basic White cardstock cut at 3-3/4″ x 3″ – attach to inside of the greeting layer
- Attach DSP to Basic White layers – attach to cardstock base & greeting layer
- To attach the acetate layer over the DSP, remove the film layer, decide what side you want to show (silver or gold), use very small dots of liquid glue behind the images so it can’t be seen on the front side.
- Attach DSP to envelope, trim with Paper Snips