The Tasteful Labels Dies that coordinate with the Tasteful Touches does not have a die for the flower in the set so, what do you do? Well, you fussy cut flower! And doesn’t it look fantastic? Of course, the dies used to cut out the greeting and the background for it are perfect! You can see how I made this by clicking here.
Here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
Here are the instructions and dimensions for this card:
- Cut Night of Navy Cardstock at 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, score at 4-1/4″, fold and burnish with a bone folder.
- Cut In Good Taste DSP at 5-1/4″ x 4″. Use Gray Granite Classic Ink to stamp images for a background on the DSP.
- Use Tasteful Labels Dies and the Big Shot to cut a large image from Night of Navy Cardstock. Use Stampin’ Seal to attach over the background images.
- Use Gray Granite Classic Ink to stamp the greeting from Tasteful Touches stamp set on Whisper White Cardstock.
- Use Tasteful Labels Dies and the Big Shot to cut the greeting out. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach over the Night of Navy layer.
- Use Night of Navy Classic In to stamp the flower from Tasteful Touches stamp set on Whisper White Cardstock.
- Use Paper Snips to cut out the flower. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals and Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach to the card.
- Embellish with Elegant Faceted Gems and Clear Wink of Stella.