Thinking of You This Season with Nature’s Beauty
When planning a recent Stamp-A-Stack of Christmas Cards I knew that this “Thinking of You This Season with Nature’s Beauty” card shared by Dee Slater would certainly be one of my designs!
I love this Making A Difference stamp set and am so pleased that, for every Nature’s Beauty stamp set sold in Canada, Stampin’ Up! will donate $4.00 to the Center for Addiction and Mental Health in Canada. Here’s another card made with this stamp set.
As you can see, Basic Black is always a great background layer to make the focal point just pop. And, from the 2019 Holiday Catalogue, the Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper is beautiful on its own or with just a couple of stamps using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
These are the products used to make this card:
These are the steps to make this card:
- Cut Basic Black Cardstock at 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Fold in 1/2 and burnish with Bone Folder.
- Cut 2 Whisper White Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″. Use Snail Adhesive to attach 1 piece to the front of the card base.
- Use Tuxedo Memento Black Ink to stamp the bush from Nature’s Beauty stamp set on the 2nd piece of Whisper White. Use Snail Adhesive to attach the 2nd piece to the inside of the card base.
- Cut Basic Black Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 3-1/2″. Use Snail Adhesive to attach over the Whisper White Cardstock on the front of the card base.
- Cut a piece of Feels Like Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper at 5-1/4″ x 3″. Tip: This allows you to get 2 card fronts from 1 6″x6″ piece of DSP!
- Use Tuxedo Memento Black Ink to stamp the deer from Nature’s Beauty stamp set on the DSP. Use the Crumb Cake Dark Stampin’ Blend to colour the deer.
- Use Tuxedo Memento Black Ink to stamp the greeting from Winter Woods stamp set on the DSP.
- Use Snail Adhesive to attach the DSP to the Basic Black Cardstock on the card front.
And now for a look at the card with a matching envelope:
This is only one design from the Feels Like Frost DSP – you can see another design here!