Timeless Tulips Wishing You Happy Birthday
When tulips start showing up through the dirt and/or the snow, we know that spring will soon be arriving! And I was thinking of spring when I decided to make the birthday card using the Timeless Tulips stamp set. These are Distinktive Stamps so, when used, the images look like they’re shaded – an easy way to get shaded flowers! And photopolymer stamps make it easy to place the images exactly where you want them.
Here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
Here are the instructions and dimensions for this card:
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Terracotta Tile Cardstock at 5″ x 3-3/4″. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach to card base.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″. Use Mossy Meadow Classic Ink to stamp flower stems from the Timeless Tulips stamp set. Use Terracotta Tile Classic Ink to stamp small tulip on the centre stem after stamping off on scrap paper.
- Wrap a length of Terracotta Tile 1/2″ (1.3 Cm) Scalloped Linen Ribbon around the bottom of the Whisper White layer. Use 2 other lengths of ribbon to form the bow. Attach with Mini Glue Dots.
- Use Terracotta Tile Classic Ink to stamp large tulip on Whisper White cardstock. Punch out image with Label Me Lovely Punch. Use Stamping Dimensionals to attach above stamped stems.
- Use Soft Suede Classic Ink to stamp the greeting near the top of the Whisper White layer. Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the Terracotta Tile layer.
- Embellish with 2019-2021 In Color Faceted Dots.
You can see a “how to” video here!