Wedding Card with Tufted Layer
The Tufted Embossing Folder with the Big Shot creates a great background for this “Congratulations” card! The Gold Metallic Edged Ribbon adds the glimmer. The matching classic ink for the greeting, the sweet hearts on the envlope and the magical wishes on the inside helps to make a well coordinated gift for that special friend!
These are the products used for this card – Click on the item to place your order:
- Cut Very Vanilla Cardstock at 4-1/4″ x 11” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Blueberry Bushel Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″. Use Big Shot and Tufted Embossing Folder to add a design.
- Cut Gold 3/8″ Metallic Ribbon at approximately 6″. Attach near the bottom of the embossed layer with mini glue dots. Attach the embossed layer to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
- Use Blueberry Bushel Classic Ink to stamp “Congratulations” on a 1/2″ strip of Very Vanilla Cardstock. Cut the greeting out with the Pretty Label Punch.
- Use Big Shot and Subtle Embossing Folder to add a design to a piece of Blueberry Bushel Cardstock.
- Use the Pretty Label Punch to punch out the Subtle Blueberry Bushel Cardstock that was embossed. Use Snail Adhesive to mount “Congratulations” on the Blueberry Bushle punched out label.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to mount the greeting over the ribbon.
Now let’s have a closer look – do you see the layer embossed with the subtle embossing folder?
Usually an image is stamped on the matching envelope.
And now for the inside of the card:
- Use Blueberry Bushel Classic Ink to stamp greeting from Dandelion Wishes on the inside layer of the card.
- Use Blueberry Bushel Classic Ink to stamp heart image from Forever Lovely on the envelope.