During these crazy days of dealing with COVID-19, I’ve realized that “Your Friendship Is A Blessing” is a great stamp to use for the cards I’m going to be mailing to my friends and clients. By using Magnolia Designer Series Paper and the Stamparatus, I found it easy to mass-produce all the cards I needed in a short time! Read all about it and let me know what you think, okay?
Here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
Here are the instructions and dimensions for this card:
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Petal Pink Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″. Use the Stitched So Sweetly Die and the Big Shot to cut out a background layer for the greeting.
- Cut Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper at 5″ x 3-3/4″. Use Snail Adhesive to attach the DSP to the Petal Pink Cardstock.
- Use Snail Adhesive to attach the Petal Pink Cardstock die cut over the DSP. Cut a length of Petal Pink Organdy Striped Ribbon. Attach over the centre of the DSP/Petal Pink Cardstock layer.
- Use the Stitched So Sweetly Die and the Big Shot to cut out a layer of Whisper White Cardstock for the greeting.
- Use the Stamparatus, template and a stamp from the So Sentimental stamp set with Memento Black Ink to create the greeting.
- Attach a Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequin to embellish the card.
This design went well with Pressed Petals DSP as well. You can see them here.